Contact Customer Service
Eco Cycles is known for, and strives to maintain the highest level of customer service. If you need any help, have any questions, or have an issue with your order or product, just let us know and we will take care of it! To best serve our customers, we prioritize the phone line for support that necessitates verbal communication. If it is not urgent - specifically for support inquiries - we ask that you reach out through the contact form, or direct e-mail, to establish contact. This may even hasten resolution, as often we will need to send a file/diagram, or request a picture. We try to keep written records for support/resolution as well, which helps for later reference and is to everyone's benefit. If a phone call is preferred, or necessary to address your issue, we will be glad to talk to you, just please understand with the rate of growth in the E-Bike industry, our phone line tends to stay busy around the clock, so we are offering this foreword with aim to manage communications as efficiently as possibly. If you do give us a call but can not get through to anyone, please consider sending a follow-up email, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Eco Cycles Directory:
- Inquiries for an appointment; pre-sale questions about a product; quotes for a service or repair
- Checking the status of your order that has not shipped
- Request a modification to a current order that has not shipped
- Cancel an order that has not shipped
- Return an order or product that you have received
- General questions or help with a product you ordered
- Any other questions related to a purchased product or service not otherwise covered in PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION, ECO CYCLES INSTRUCTIONALS, RESOURCES, or FAQs.
- Filing warranty claims within the standard warranty period
- Extended support request for discounted replacement parts and/or service past the standard warranty period
Eco Cycles Comprehensive Warranty and Extended Support Plan
- 1 Year Warranty on E-Bikes.
- 90 Day Warranty on Motors, Batteries, and Parts.
- Upgraded, Extended, Modified or Alternate Warranty Plans may be offered and/or included on various products as well, in which case the terms will be outlined in the applicable ad and override the Standard Warranty Terms described herein.
- We ship you the part or replacement deemed necessary per our diagnosis. We will provide you with support for the repair(s).
- If you wish, or if a remote diagnosis cannot be made, we will cover parts and labor, and you cover shipping to and from our location in Nashville, TN for servicing.
- After the Standard Warranty Period (1 Year for E-Bikes, 90 Days for Motors, Batteries, and Parts), we are happy to offer you Extended Support with 10% off on any parts or service.
To file a Warranty Claim or for Extended Support, please review our -WARRANTY- page, then contact us at email@example.com, or use the contact form on this page.
Note: Generally we do not use the phone line for the return or warranty process, as we need to record a paper trail to maintain protocol when addressing these issues.
We try to keep our line open primarily for ext.2 - Support but we do take calls on ext.1 - Sales, and ext.3 - Advertising, Promos, Etc. as well.
ECO CYCLES LLC
Based in Nashville, TN, USA - Eco Cycles also has domestic fulfillment warehouses in TX, and CA, as well as international fulfillment warehouses in China and Europe.
Nashville Office/Warehouse*: 2728 Eugenia Ave. Ste. 106 Nashville, TN 37211
Non-Commerical Receiving: 718 Thomspon Ln. Ste. 108-198, Nashville, TN 37204
*Customers seen at our Nashville Office/Warehouse location by appointment only.
Customer Service Hours:
Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm (CST)
Sat-Sun: 10:00am - 4:00pm (CST)