Eco Cycles strives to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction, so if you need any help, have any questions, or have an issue with your order or product, contact us through the appropriate channel and we will get back to you shortly.
- Inquiries for a High Power E-Bike, Custom Order or Service
- Questions about a product you want to order
- Checking the status of your order that hasn't shipped yet
- Cancel an order that has not shipped yet
- Return an order or product that you have received
- General questions or help with a product you ordered
- Any other inquiry related to a purchased product or service not otherwise covered in PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION, ECO CYCLES INSTRUCTIONALS, RESOURCES, or FAQs.
- Filing warranty claims for replacement parts
- Extended support (correspondence and claims for discounted replacement parts and/or service past your standard warranty period)
To file a Warranty Claim or for Extended Support - Contact Us at email@example.com
Eco Cycles Comprehensive Warranty and Extended Support Plan
- 90 Day Warranty on all E-Bikes, Motors, Batteries, and Parts.
- We ship you the part or replacement deemed necessary per diagnosis. We will provide you with instructional support for the repair(s) as needed.
- If you wish, or if a remote diagnosis cannot be made, we will cover parts and labor, and you cover shipping to and from our location in Nashville, TN for servicing.
- After your 90 Day Warranty, we are happy to offer you Extended Support, with continued access to our Warranty Line, and 10% off on any parts needed for repair and/or service fees.
- Upgraded/Extended/Modified/Alternate Warranty Plans may be offered or included on various items as well, in which case those terms override the Standard Warranty described herein.
We try to keep our line open primarily for ext.2 - Support but we do take calls on ext.1 - Sales, and ext.3 - Advertising, Promos, Etc. as well.
Note: Generally we do not use the phone line for the return or warranty process, as we need to record a paper trail to maintain protocol when addressing these issues.