If you need to return an order, be sure to contact us at email@example.com. (Generally we do not use the phone line for the return or warranty process, as we need to record a paper trail to maintain protocol when addressing these issues.) Returns/Refunds must be authorized by Eco Cycles before you ship them back.
- Returns are accepted for most products within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- Customer covers original and return shipping costs for non-defective returns.
- Items must be in new, unused condition, and include all original contents and packaging.
- If returned items show signs of usage, wear, or are otherwise damaged, they are subject to a restocking/refurbishing fee IF approved for a refund.
- Complete E-bikes involve a lot of time and labor to properly prepare and ship. We look at any potential returns on a case by case basis but if approved, they may be subject to a 15-20% restocking fee in addition to the original and return shipping cost.
- Order deliveries that are refused, or are not deliverable due to fault of the customer may be subject to a 10-15% restocking fee in addition to the original and return shipping costs.
- Orders that are cancelled before they are shipped are subject to a 5-10% processing fee.
- We cannot accept returns for any Custom Orders (Custom Bikes, Batteries, etc.)
- International Orders are subject to the same conditions and requirements, however please note that any customs and duty fees are non-refundable.
- Refunds are issued in the form of tendered payment, or Store Credit - at the discretion of the Customer.
Once a return request is approved, we ask that you promptly ship the item back to us so we can move forward. We will process your refund as quickly as possible, but there is a protocol to follow in doing so. Sometimes, this may only take 1 week, but please allow for 2-4 weeks, factoring in time for return shipping (may take 1 week), inspection (may take a few days to a week, depending on our workload), and refund processing (may take 1 week, depending on your method of payment, and who you bank with).
Our Return Address is:
Eco Cycles LLC
718 Thompson Ln
Nashville, TN 37204
- A tracking number must be provided for return shipments.
- Include the order number and original order date on the outside of the package, and any other pertinent information on a note or packing slip inside of the package.
- Make sure you pack your return properly, as we cannot fairly process a refund for items damaged in return shipping.
Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we try to be fair in addressing each situation. We keep the aforementioned protocol as general business practice to protect ourselves from issues such as careless return shipping that causes damage, and to cover expenses such as labor and packing/shipping material. If a return is received in as good condition as it was delivered, then we are not looking to charge a large fee. It is only to cover expenses for non defective returns, and we do make exceptions from time to time on a case by case basis.