The Hailong Shark Pack quick releases from its base which is typically installed on your downtube to the water bottle cage mount. Some people make a backpack battery with these, others fit them inside a bike frame bag, place them on a rear rack, or in a pannier.
- This battery is 630 watt hours. On average riders use around 20-25 watt hours per mile. You can expect a good 27.5 miles range from this pack (although with lower power/assist you may get upwards of 50-55 miles or so).
- This pack is suitable to power any 36 volt system that requires 30 amps or less of continuous discharge. This includes all 36v TDSZ2 and BBS models, and most basic 36v Hub Motor Kits, however, be sure to always refer to your specific system amp requirements when choosing your battery.
- This Battery has a Barrel Plug Charge Port, and includes a 2 Amp Charger. The Discharge cable uses 4mm Bullet Connectors (used stock in TSDZ2 and BB02 motor kits), however we can add any connector you wish for easy pairing with whatever motor/kit you plan to use it with. We also have adapters available if needed. As with all our products, this is covered by our Comprehensive Warranty and Extended Support Plan.
- Compact and Sleek Downtube Mounting Battery
- Lockable and Quick Releases from the Mount
- Highly Water Resistant Solid Case Provides Good Protection
- Lighted Battery Lever LED Indicator
- Barrel Plug Charge Port
- Includes 36v (42v max) 2a Charger
- 10"+ Discharge Cable Uses 4mm Bullet Connectors
- Custom Discharge Cable Connectors Available Upon Request
- Discharge Adapters Also Available
- Capacity: 36v (42v Fully Charged) 10ah
- Configuration: 10 Series 5 Parallel
- Cells: Samsung 35E 3500mAh
- Cycle Life: 500-1000+ Cycles @ =/> 80%
- Output: 30a Continuous Discharge
- Input: 3a Charging Max
- Low Voltage Cutoff: 30v
- Weight: 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg) [7.1 lbs Battery | .6 lb. Mount]
- Dimensions: 14.2 * 3.6 * 3.7" (360 * 90 * 92mm) - See Diagram Photo for more Detail