The Hailong Shark Pack quick releases from its base which is typically installed on your downtube to the water bottle cage mount. Some people make a backpack battery with these, others fit them inside a bike frame bag, place them on a rear rack, or in a pannier.
- This battery is 360 watt hours. On average riders use around 20-25 watt hours per mile. You can expect a good 15 miles range from this pack.
- This pack is suitable to power any 36 volt system that requires 20 amps or less of continuous discharge. This includes all 36v TDSZ2 and BBS models, and most basic 36v Hub Motor Kits.
- This Battery includes a charger, and bare discharge wires, however we can add any connector you wish for easy pairing with whatever motor/kit you plan to use it with. As with all our products, this is covered by our Comprehensive Warranty and Extended Support Plan.
- Compact and Sleek Downtube Mounting Battery
- Barrel Plug Charge Port
- Lighted Battery Lever LED Indicator
- Lockable and Quick Releases from the Mount
- Waterproof Solid Case Provides Good Protection
- Includes 36v (42v max) 2a Charger
- Custom Discharge Cable Connectors Available Upon Request
- Capacity: 36v (42v Fully Charged) 10ah
- Configuration: 10 Series 5 Parallel
- Cells: Li-on [Li(NiCoMn)02] 18650 3.7V 2000mA
- Cycle Life: 500-1000+ Cycles @ =/> 80%
- Output: 20a Continuous Discharge
- Input: 5a Charging Max
- Low Voltage Cutoff: 30v
- Weight: 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg) [7.1 lbs Battery | .6 lb. Mount]
- Dimensions: 14.2 * 3.6 * 3.7" (360 * 90 * 92mm) - See Diagram Photo for more Detail