This Water Bottle Battery is great for making lightweight, low key, 'stealth' conversions. Offered exclusively in 36v, this waterproof encased battery features an on/off power button, USB port (for charging your mobile device etc), and an aviation grade discharge connector. You will need a water bottle cage/holder that mounts to your bike frame, where the battery sits and blends in as an 'ordinary water bottle' - or you can throw it in a bag/backpack, or on a rack if you'd prefer. We like to call it the 'H2GO' Battery.
- This battery is 252 watt hours. On average riders use around 20-25 watt hours per mile. This is the perfect battery for approximately 12 miles around town, and it is light and small enough to carry a spare to extend your range.
- This pack is suitable for lower power 36 volt systems that only require 10-15 amps max continuous discharge. We specifically pair this battery with our 36v TDSZ2 Models, but 36v BBS01 Models will also work fine if they are slightly tuned down. Otherwise, certain smaller 36v hub systems only require 10-15 amps as well, but you will have to check your current setup's requirements to be sure.
- This Battery includes a charger, and an aviation discharge connector with 4mm bullets - ready to plug and play with a TSDZ2 or BBS01 - however we can add any connector you wish for easy pairing with whatever motor/kit you plan to use it with. Just leave a message in the space provide while ordering. As with all our products, this battery is covered by our Comprehensive Warranty and Extended Support Plan.
- Blends in as Water Bottle and Fits Snugly in Included Water Bottle Holder
- Very Lightweight
- Power Button
- Barrel Plug Charge Port
- USB Port under Top Cap (5v1a - for Charging a Mobile Device, Bluetooth Speaker, etc.)
- Waterproof Solid Case
- Twist Quick Release Discharge Cable with Waterproof Seal
- Includes 36v (42v max) 2a Charger
- Custom Discharge Cable Connectors Available Upon Request
- Capacity: 36v (42v Fully Charged) 7.0ah
- Configuration: 10 Series 2 Parallel
- Cells: Sanyo GA 3500mah
- Cycle Life: 500+ Cycles @ =/> 80%
- Output: 10-15a Continuous Discharge
- Input: 3a Charging Max
- Low Voltage Cutoff: 30v
- Weight: 2lbs 14oz (1.3kg)
- Dimensions: 3" Diameter * 9.3" Long (75mm Diameter * 235mm Long) - See Diagram Photo