The Hailong Shark Pack quick releases from its base which is typically installed on your downtube to the water bottle cage mount. Some people make a backpack battery with these, others fit them inside a bike frame bag, place them on a rear rack, or in a pannier.
- This battery is 480 watt hours. On average riders use around 20-25 watt hours per mile. You can expect a good 20 miles range from this pack.
- This pack is suitable to power any 48 volt system that requires 20 amps or less of continuous discharge. This includes all 48v TDSZ2 models, but is a bit under-powered for BBS models, and most basic 48v Hub Motor Kits.
- This Battery includes a charger, and bare discharge wires, however we can add any connector you wish for easy pairing with whatever motor/kit you plan to use it with. As with all our products, this is covered by our Comprehensive Warranty and Extended Support Plan.
- Compact and Sleek Downtube Mounting Battery
- Barrel Plug Charge Port
- Lighted Battery Lever LED Indicator
- Lockable and Quick Releases from the Mount
- Waterproof Solid Case Provides Good Protection
- Includes 48v (54.6v max) 2a Charger
- Custom Discharge Cable Connectors Available Upon Request
- Capacity: 48v (54.6v Fully Charged) 10ah
- Configuration: 13 Series 5 Parallel
- Cells: Li-on [Li(NiCoMn)02] 18650 3.7V 2000mA
- Cycle Life: 500-1000+ Cycles @ =/> 80%
- Output: 20a Continuous Discharge
- Input: 5a Charging Max
- Low Voltage Cutoff: 39v
- Weight: 9.2 lbs (4.2 kg) [8.6 lbs Battery | .6 lb. Mount]
- Dimensions: 14.2 * 3.6 * 3.7" (360 * 90 * 92mm) - See Diagram Photo for more Detail