The JUMBO Hailong Shark Pack is a just a little bigger than the standard version, with a larger capacity. Typically installed on your downtube to the water bottle cage mount, this battery quick releases from a reinforced mounting bracket. Some people make a backpack battery with these, others fit them inside a bike frame bag, place them on a rear rack, or in a pannier.
- This battery is 624 watt hours. On average riders use around 20-25 watt hours per mile. You can expect around 27 miles range from this pack (although with lower power/assist you may get upwards of 50-55 miles or so).
- This pack is suitable to power any 48 volt system that requires 30 amps or less of continuous discharge. This includes all 48v TDSZ2 and BBS models, and most basic Hub Motor Kits - however, be sure to always refer to your specific system amp requirements when choosing your battery.
- This Battery has an XLR 3 Pin Charge Port, and includes a 2 Amp Charger. The Discharge cable uses 4mm Bullet Connectors (used stock in TSDZ2 and BB02 motor kits), however we can add any connector you wish for easy pairing with whatever motor/kit you plan to use it with. We also have adapters available if needed. As with all our products, this is covered by our Comprehensive Warranty and Extended Support Plan.
- Slightly Larger than Standard Hailong Shark Pack
- Lockable and Quick Releases from the Mount
- Highly Water Resistant Solid Case Provides Good Protection
- On / Off Switch
- USB Port is DISABLED
- Lighted Battery Lever LED Indicator
- XLR 3 Pin Charge Port
- Includes 48v (54.6v max) 2a Charger
- 10"+ Discharge Cable Uses 4mm Bullet Connectors
- Custom Discharge Cable Connectors Available Upon Request
- Discharge Adapters Also Available
- Capacity: 48v (54.6v Fully Charged) 13ah
- Configuration: 13 Series 5 Parallel
- Cells: Li-on [Li(NiCoMn)02] 2600mA
- Cycle Life: 500-1000+ Cycles @ =/> 80%
- Output: 30a Continuous Discharge
- Input: 5a Charging Max
- Low Voltage Cutoff: 39v
- Weight: 9.2 lbs (4.2 kg) [8.6 lbs Battery | .6 lb. Mount]
- Dimensions: 14.6 * 3.7 * 4.4" (370 * 92 * 110mm) - See Diagram Photo for more Detail