The JUMBO Hailong Shark Pack is a just a little bigger than the standard version, with a larger capacity. Typically installed on your downtube to the water bottle cage mount, this battery quick releases from a reinforced mounting bracket. Some people make a backpack battery with these, others fit them inside a bike frame bag, place them on a rear rack, or in a pannier.
- This battery is 696 watt hours. On average riders use around 20-25 watt hours per mile. You can expect around 30 miles range from this pack, which is pretty respectable for a nice compact hard mount pack.
- This pack is suitable to power any 48 volt system that requires 30 amps or less of continuous discharge. This includes all 48v TDSZ2 and BBS models, and most basic Hub Motor Kits.
- This Battery includes a charger, and bare discharge wires, however we can add any connector you wish for easy pairing with whatever motor/kit you plan to use it with. As with all our products, this is covered by our Comprehensive Warranty and Extended Support Plan.
- Slightly Larger than Standard Hailong Shark Pack, with a Reinforced Mounting Bracket
- On / Off Switch
- 3 pin XLR Charge Port
- USB Port (5v1a) for Charging Mobile Device , Bluetooth Speaker, etc.
- Lighted Battery Lever LED Indicator
- Lockable and Quick Releases from the Mount
- Waterproof Solid Case Provides Good Protection
- Includes 48v (54.6v max) 2a Charger
- Custom Discharge Cable Connectors Available Upon Request
- Capacity: 48v (54.6v Fully Charged) 14.5ah
- Configuration: 13 Series 5 Parallel
- Cells: SAMSUNG INR18650-29E 3.7V 2900mAh
- Cycle Life: 500-1000+ Cycles @ =/> 80%
- Output: 30a Continuous Discharge
- Input: 5a Charging Max
- Low Voltage Cutoff: 39v
- Weight: 9.2 lbs (4.2 kg) [8.6 lbs Battery | .6 lb. Mount]
- Dimensions: 14.6 * 3.7 * 4.4" (370 * 92 * 110mm) - See Diagram Photo for more Detail