This Mini Cube Bare Battery is small and lightweight, but still packs plenty of power. Perfect for throwing in saddle bag, backpack, rear rack/pannier, or anywhere else you can fit it.
- This battery is 288 watt hours. On average riders use around 20-25 watt hours per mile. This is the perfect battery for approximately 13 miles around town, and it is light and small enough to carry a spare to extend your range.
- This pack is suitable for 48 volt systems that require up to 20 amps max continuous discharge. We typically pair this battery with our 48v TDSZ2 Models, but 48v BBS02 Models will also work fine if they are slightly tuned down, just as with BBSHD Models. 48v hub systems that only require up to 20 amps continuous are a good mach as well, but you will have to check your current setup's requirements to be sure.
- This Battery includes a charger, and a XT-90S discharge connector - however we can add any connector you wish for easy pairing with whatever motor/kit you plan to use it with. Just leave a message in the space provide while ordering. As with all our products, this battery is covered by our Comprehensive Warranty and Extended Support Plan.
- Small, Lightweight, and Powerful
- Fits Perfect in Saddle Bags
- XT-90S Discharge Connector - 10"+
- Barrel Plug Charge Port - 8"+
- Bare in High-Quality Shrink Wrap
- Includes 48v (54.6v max) 2a Charger
- Custom Discharge Cable Connectors Available Upon Request
- Capacity: 48v (54.6v Fully Charged) 6.0ah
- Configuration: 13 Series 2 Parallel
- Cells: Samsung 30Q 3000mah
- Cycle Life: 500+ Cycles @ =/> 80%
- Output: 15-20a Continuous Discharge
- Input: 2a Charging Max
- Low Voltage Cutoff: 39v
- Weight: 3lbs 2oz (1.42kg)
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 3.5" x 3" (133mm * 89mm * 76mm) - See Diagram Photo