The JUMBO Hailong Shark Pack is a just a little bigger than the standard version, with a larger capacity. Typically installed on your downtube to the water bottle cage mount, this battery quick releases from a reinforced mounting bracket. Some people make a backpack battery with these, others fit them inside a bike frame bag, place them on a rear rack, or in a pannier.
- 520 watt hours. On average riders use around 20-25 watt hours per mile. You can expect a good 20 miles range from this pack.
- This pack is suitable to power any 52 volt system that requires 25 amps or less of continuous discharge. This includes all 52v TDSZ2 models, and just enough for most 48v/52v BBS models, and 48v/52v Hub Motor Kits - However, be sure to always refer to your current setups amp requirements.
- Includes a charger, and bare discharge wires, however we can add any connector you wish for easy pairing with whatever motor/kit you plan to use it with. As with all our products, this is covered by our Comprehensive Warranty and Extended Support Plan.
- Slightly Larger than Standard Hailong Shark Pack, with a Reinforced Mounting Bracket
- On / Off Switch
- 3 pin XLR Charge Port
- USB Port (5v1a) for Charging Mobile Device , Bluetooth Speaker, etc.
- Lighted Battery Lever LED Indicator
- Lockable and Quick Releases from the Mount
- Waterproof Solid Case Provides Good Protection
- Includes 52v (58.8v max) 2a Charger
- Custom Discharge Cable Connectors Available Upon Request
- Capacity: 52v (58.8v Fully Charged) 10ah
- Configuration: 14 Series 4 Parallel
- Cells: Li-on [Li(NiCoMn)02] 18650 3.7V 2500mAh
- Cycle Life: 500-1000+ Cycles @ =/> 80%
- Output: 25a Continuous Discharge
- Input: 5a Charging Max
- Low Voltage Cutoff: 42v
- Weight: 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg) [7.1 lbs Battery | .6 lb. Mount]
- Dimensions: 14.6 * 3.7 * 4.4" (370 * 92 * 110mm) - See Diagram Photo for more Detail