The JUMBO Hailong Shark Pack is a just a little bigger than the standard version, with a larger capacity. Typically installed on your downtube to the water bottle cage mount, this battery quick releases from a reinforced mounting bracket. Some people make a backpack battery with these, others fit them inside a bike frame bag, place them on a rear rack, or in a pannier.
- This battery is 676 watt hours. On average riders use around 20-25 watt hours per mile. You can expect around 29 miles range from this pack, which is pretty respectable for a nice compact hard mount pack.
- This pack is suitable to power any 52 volt system that requires 30 amps or less of continuous discharge. This includes all 52v TDSZ2, 48/52v BBS models, and almost all 48/52v Hub Motor Kits, however, be sure to always refer to your current setups amp requirements.
- This Battery includes a charger, and bare discharge wires, however we can add any connector you wish for easy pairing with whatever motor/kit you plan to use it with. As with all our products, this is covered by our Comprehensive Warranty and Extended Support Plan.
- Slightly Larger than Standard Hailong Shark Pack, with a Reinforced Mounting Bracket
- On / Off Switch
- 3 pin XLR Charge Port
- USB Port (5v1a) for Charging Mobile Device , Bluetooth Speaker, etc.
- Lighted Battery Lever LED Indicator
- Lockable and Quick Releases from the Mount
- Waterproof Solid Case Provides Good Protection
- Includes 48v (54.6v max) 2a Charger
- Custom Discharge Cable Connectors Available Upon Request
- Capacity: 52v (58.8v Fully Charged) 13ah
- Configuration: 14 Series 5 Parallel
- Cells: Li-on [Li(NiCoMn)02] 18650 3.7V 2600mA
- Cycle Life: 500-1000+ Cycles @ =/> 80%
- Output: 30a Continuous Discharge
- Input: 5a Charging Max
- Low Voltage Cutoff: 39v
- Weight: 10.7 lbs (4.9 kg) [10.1 lbs Battery | .6 lb. Mount]
- Dimensions: 14.6 * 3.7 * 4.4" (370 * 92 * 110mm) - See Diagram Photo for more Detail