The 21700 Hailong Shark Pack is a just a little bigger than the standard version, with a larger capacity - utilizing 21700 cells, which are just a little bigger than your usual 18650 cells, but pack quite a bit more punch! Typically installed on your downtube to the water bottle cage mount, this battery quick releases from a reinforced mounting bracket. Some people make a backpack battery with these, others fit them inside a bike frame bag, place them on a rear rack, or in a pannier.
- This battery is approx 775 watt hours. On average riders use around 20-25 watt hours per mile. You can expect around 35 miles range from this pack, (although with lower power/assist you may get upwards of 65-70 miles or so).
- This pack is suitable to power any 52 volt system that requires 40 amps or less of continuous discharge. This includes all 52v TDSZ2, 48/52v BBS models, and almost all 48/52v Hub Motor Kits, however, be sure to always refer to your specific system amp requirements when choosing your battery.
- This Battery has a Mini XLR Charge Port, and optionally includes either a Standard, or 'Smart' (80/90/100% Switchable) 4 Amp Charger. The Discharge Cable uses an XT90s Anti Spark Connector, however we can add any connector you wish for easy pairing with whatever motor/kit you plan to use it with. We also have adapters available if needed. As with all our products, this is covered by our Comprehensive Warranty and Extended Support Plan.
- Very Similar Size and Shape to the Standard Hailong, but uses the latest 21700 Cells for Increased Capacity and Power
- Lockable and Quick Releases from the Mount
- Highly Water Resistant Solid Case Provides Good Protection
- On / Off Switch
- Lighted Battery Lever LED Indicator
- Mini XLR Charge Port
- Optional 52v (58.8v max) 4a Charger - Either Standard or Smart (with 80/90/100% 3-Way Toggle Dial) Models Available
- 10"+ Discharge Cable Uses an XT90s Anti-Spark Connector
- Custom Discharge Cable Connectors Available Upon Request
- Discharge Adapters Also Available
- Capacity: 52v (58.8v Fully Charged) 13ah
- Configuration: 14 Series 3 Parallel
- Cells: Tesla 21700 5000mAh
- Cycle Life: 500-1000+ Cycles @ =/> 80%
- Output: 40a Continuous Discharge
- Input: 6a Charging Max
- Low Voltage Cutoff: 42v
- Weight: 8.8 lbs (4 kg) [8.1 lbs Battery | .7 lb. Mount]
- Dimensions: 15.2 * 3.7 * 4" (387 * 95 * 101mm) - See Diagram Photo for more Detail