This Mini Cube Bare Battery is small and lightweight, but still packs plenty of power. Perfect for throwing in saddle bag, backpack, rear rack/pannier, or anywhere else you can fit it.
- This battery is 260 watt hours. On average riders use around 20-25 watt hours per mile. This is the perfect battery for approximately 12 miles around town, and it is light and small enough to carry a spare to extend your range.
- This pack is suitable for 52 volt systems that require up to 30 amps max continuous discharge. We typically pair this battery with our 52v TDSZ2 Models, but BBS02 and BBSHD Models will also work fine. 52v hub systems that only require up to 30 amps are a good mach as well, but you will have to check your current setup's requirements to be sure.
- This Battery includes a charger, and a XT-90S discharge connector - however we can add any connector you wish for easy pairing with whatever motor/kit you plan to use it with. Just leave a message in the space provide while ordering. As with all our products, this battery is covered by our Comprehensive Warranty and Extended Support Plan.
- Small, Lightweight, and Powerful
- Fits Perfect in Saddle Bags
- XT-90S Discharge Connector - 10"+
- Barrel Plug Charge Port - 8"+
- Bare in High-Quality Shrink Wrap
- Includes 52v (58.8v max) 2a Charger
- Custom Discharge Cable Connectors Available Upon Request
- Capacity: 52v (58.8v Fully Charged) 5.0ah
- Configuration: 14 Series 2 Parallel
- Cells: Samsung 25R 2500mah
- Cycle Life: 500+ Cycles @ =/> 80%
- Output: 25-30a Continuous Discharge
- Input: 2a Charging Max
- Low Voltage Cutoff: 42v
- Weight: 3lbs 4oz (1.5kg)
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 3.5" x 3" (133mm * 89mm * 76mm) - See Diagram Photo