This Front Light typically mounts on your fork brace, but you can fix it to other places such as our handlebars or stem with accessories or a bit of your own creativity. These are simple yet quality lights, and have various forms of certification, being made by a reputable bicycle light manufacturer. It can run on power sources from 5v-48v, and has a power button.
These are great for extra visibility and staying compliant with any local legislation etc, but at only >.5a or so, they don't quite have the 'headlight beam' power to light your way for fast night riding etc. Still, they are a nice option for integrated lighting controlled from the display and/or handlebar button panel.
- SATE LITE is a Reputable Manufacturer in the Bicycle Industry, providing Quality Lights to Certifiable Standards
- Integrates with TSDZ2 Systems (by using the Speed Sensor 'Y' Splitter w/ Wiring Harness)
- Can also Integrate with select Bafang BBS systems that include a 6v light output wire
- Controlled from Display and / or Button Panel with Tongsheng and Bafang Systems
- Can be used on other systems as well, and may be wired to a switch etc.
- Low Power <.5a
- Includes a generous 72" of wire for ability to route longer distances such as required on Trikes and Cargo Bikes
- Bare Wire Ends (must directly wire, or attach your preferred connector)