These Sensors can attach to your existing brakes, turning them into 'e-brakes' that will automatically cut your motor power when the brake lever is depressed. The sensor body has double sided mounting tape to fix to your brake housing, and there is a magnet that you can zip tie or glue to your brake lever (as seen in photo). As long as the Sensor and the Magnet are close, the motor will run, but when you pull the brake lever, the magnet moves away from the sensor, instantly cutting power from your motor.
Compatible with virtually any brake/lever system, hydraulic or mechanical. Plug and Play with BBS01, BBS02, BBSHD systems, and Newer TSDZ2 Models that use BBS wiring systems. Also compatible with many other E-bike Motor Systems that have an e-brake port, but a different connector / re-wiring may be required.
- Pair of Sensors and Magnets
- Mounts to Existing Brakes, making them E-brakes (cuts power when brake lever is depressed)
- Sensors include Mounting Tape, Mount to Brake Housing
- Magnets require a Zip Tie or Glue, Mount to Brake Lever
- Plug and Play with any BBS01, BBS02, or BBSHD
- Compatible with many other E-bike Motor Systems, but may require re-wiring
- Cable 'Neck' Length: 12"
- End to End Length: 15"