SATE LITE LED 6v Front and Rear Lights for Tongsheng TSDZ2 and Bafang BSS Series
- SATE LITE is a Reputable Manufacturer in the Bicycle Industry, providing Quality Lights to Certifiable Standards
- Integrates with Tongsheng and Bafang Systems
- Controlled from Display and / or Button Panel
- Tongsheng Wiring Harness comes w/ 'Y' Splitter Speed Sensor for Lights to stem from (Speed Sensor w/ 'Y' Adapter is 12" End to End, Light Wiring Harness is 12" to Split, then 36" each for front and rear wires)
- BBS Wiring Harness is typically bare wire ended, but can be matching for plug and play with our own BBS Systems (Light Wiring Harness 12" to Split, then 36" each for front and rear wires)
- Lights Orders without Wiring Harness come with bare wire ends - wire length for single lights is a generous 72"
- Long Lasting LEDS, Running at 5-6 volts, > 1 amp w/ Tongsheng or BBS Systems, although the Front light can run at up to 48v, and the Rear light can run at up to 12v
SATE-LITE Models include 72" wires, long enough for virtually any application. The Front Light typically mounts on your front fork, and the rear light typically mounts on a rack etc, but you can fix either (especially the rear) to a reflector/handlebar/seatpost mount (not included) with ease as well. These are simple yet quality lights, and have various forms of certification, being made by a reputable bicycle light manufacturer. The front light can run from 5v-48v and has a power button, and the rear light runs from 5v-12v.
These lights can run at 5-6v, and integrate with your Tongsheng TSDZ2 or Bafang / 8fun BBS01, BBS02, and BBSHD systems, and are controlled by the display and/or button panel. We offer them with wiring harnesses plug and play for the TSDZ2 that include a Speed Sensor with a 'Y' adapter for the light wires to stem from. For the BBS Series, we typically offer bare wire ended wiring harnesses due to varied light wire connector ends from different suppliers. While you can easily wire the bare wire ends to the light connector coming from your BBS motor, if you order these to use with one of our BBS motor kits, we can provide matching connectors for you.
The TSDZ2 Speed Sensor w/ Y Adapter is 12" end to end, and the Light Wiring Harness for both the TSDZ2 and the BBS options are 12" to the Split, then 36" each for the front and rear lines.
These are great for extra visibility and staying compliant with any local legislation etc, but at only >1 amp or so, they don't quite have the 'headlight beam' power to light your way for fast night riding etc. Still, they are a nice option for integrated lighting controlled from the display and/or handlebar button panel.