The Front Light typically mounts on your front fork, and the rear light typically mounts on a rack etc, but you can fix either (especially the rear) to a reflector/handlebar/seatpost mount (not included) with ease as well. These are simple yet quality lights, and have various forms of certification, being made by a reputable bicycle light manufacturer. The front light can run from 5v-48v and has a power button, and the rear light runs from 5v-12v.
These are great for extra visibility and staying compliant with any local legislation etc, but at only >1 amp or so, they don't quite have the 'headlight beam' power to light your way for fast night riding etc. Still, they are a nice option for integrated lighting controlled from the display and/or handlebar button panel.
- SATE LITE is a Reputable Manufacturer in the Bicycle Industry, providing Quality Lights to Certifiable Standards
- Integrates with TSDZ2 Systems (by using the Speed Sensor 'Y' Splitter w/ Wiring Harness)
- Can also Integrate with select Bafang BBS systems that include a 6v light output wire (lights must be manually spliced and/or wired to 6v output for integration)
- Controlled from Display and / or Button Panel
- Long Lasting LEDS, Running at 5-6 volts, > 1 amp w/ Tongsheng or BBS Systems, although the Front light can run at up to 48v, and the Rear light can run at up to 12v
- Lights include a generous 72" of wire for ability to route longer distances such as required on Trikes and Cargo Bikes