- Speed Sensor is 12" End to End
- A 10-15mm gap is required between the speed sensor and the spoke magnet for a proper reading. Start with a bigger gap, then bring them closer until you get a solid reading. Too close will scramble the reading and cause pre-mature motor cutout.
- Speed Sensor with 'Y' Adapter (12" End to End) and Light Wiring Harness (12" to split, then 36" each for front and rear wires) - compatible with 5-6v lights, which are controlled from your display
- 20" (50cm) and 43" (110cm) Speed Sensor Extensions
- All other TSDZ2 Part Extensions (as well as Battery Cable Extensions)