TSDZ2 Speed Sensor w/ Extra Port for Lights (6v 0.5a Output)
- Great for adding integrated lights (on/off controlled from display) and is compatible with all TSDZ2 Models
- Available with 2 bundle options - both with a Front Fork Mounting Light - then your choice of a Rear Seatpost Strap, or 2 Bolt Rear Rack Mounting Light
- A 10-15mm gap is required between the speed sensor and the spoke magnet for a proper reading. Start with a bigger gap, then bring them closer until you get a solid reading. Too close will scramble the reading and cause pre-mature motor cutout.
- Speed Sensor w/ 'Y' Adapter is 12" End to End
- Light Wiring Harness is 12" to Split, then 36" each for front and rear wires
- Light Wiring Harness / TSDZ2 System is compatible with 5-6v lights, and is controlled from your display
- 20" (50cm) and 43" (110cm) Speed Sensor Extensions are also available (as well as all other TSDZ2 Part, and Battery Cable Extensions)